- Population: 2,000 ~ give or take a few hundred, depending on the season.
- Location: Orca Inlet on eastern Prince William Sound; 45 minutes from Anchorage by jet and 3.5 hours by ferry from
- Valdez and Whittier during the summer months.
- Access: Scheduled jet and chartered aircraft service, Alaska state ferry. Not accessible by road.
- Accommodations: Three hotels/motels (Aprx 68 rooms), 14 bed and breakfasts (Aprx 60 beds), 1 small RV Park (City maintained), approximately 7 restaurants, 2 delies, and abundant espressos. Food and most conveniences and supplies at local retailers.
Medical: Hospital/Physicians Clinic, Ilanka Community Health Clinic, Chiropractor, Mental Health Clinic, Acupuncturist and Massage Therapist.
Transportation: Charter airplane and boat, car rental, taxi and shuttle bus.